Best Crypto Exchanges for Those Outside of the U.S.
December 27, 2021at5:00 AM
by NewWave Traders
With current laws governing cryptocurrency trade in the United States, many exchanges are limited for those investing as a US citizen; however, those outside of the US have many more options, and this article narrow down the best crypto exchanges for traders outside of the U.S, including Binance, Bybit, FTX, Primexbt, and Phemex. Every cryptocurrency exchange has their own pros and cons so choose wisely on where you want to trade your crypto funds.
● Over 365 cryptocurrencies for trade globally
● Binance offers a relatively secure, versatile way to invest in and trade cryptocurrencies.
● Very high volume
● Low fees
● Wide selection of trading options and order types
● Not accessible to U.S users
● The platform is complex and may be confusing
● No built in digital wallet available
● Binance has run into regulatory trouble in several countries
Many traders have accounts with several exchanges, and if you plan do so, I highly recommend using a smart trading platform where you can connect all your exchanges together via API and use smart trading functions all in one platform. Check out our article on the best smart trading platforms.